Rail Pad (Discontinuous)
RayPad® discontinuous rubber pad is a vibration and stress reduction solution for rails. Discontinuous pads are needed where rails are being fixed on intermittent support blocks instead of a straight, uninterrupted surface. The pads are separately installed on support blocks beneath the rail. The main purpose of rubber pad is to protect the rail, the supporting structure and also the crane from the effects of vibration and irregular contact by creating a flexible layer between the rail and the support. RayPad® discontinuous rubber rail pad offers superior quality and durability. It is always an important element of rail installation where there is a heavy load on the rails.
RayPad® discontinuous rail pads are produced in various lengths and widths for different rail types. They can be supplied in requested dimensions and quantity.
BENEFITS OF DISCONTINUOUS PAD
- It reduces noise and structural vibration
- It spreads wheel load evenly, fixing the irregular contact
- It is resistant to water, oil, grease, ozone and fungal has feature of a great degree of recovery
- It protects crane mechanism and makes life of carrier, axle and wheel longer
- It decreases maintenance works of rails
Please contact us for your inquiries about rail pad, crane rail pad, rubber rail pad and discontinuous rail pad.