Cable Canal Protector
RayPad® cable canal protector is an effective solution to protect the power cables in cable canals in ports. It is placed and fixed on steel or casting cable canals, so that the canals are totally covered by the product and protected against the damage caused by vehicle traffic.
RayPad® cable canal protectors are produced in 50-meter long rolls and supplied in multiples of 50-meter. They can be supplied in various widths for different rail types. Please see the table below for more information.
FEATURES OF CABLE CANAL PROTECTOR
- It is a reinforced rubber product which has two layers of steel wire and one layer of court fabric inside
- It is resistant to the traffic of all port vehicles which are used in normal port applications
- It prevents spillage of any material into cable canal and reduces the need for maintenance for the canals to the minimum.
- It is designed to be rigid transversally and be flexible longitudinally. This feature is of a vital importance for the product to fulfill its duty successfully in the ports.
- It is resistant to mechanical and abrasive effects, as well as weather conditions and environmental conditions generally seen in ports.
Please contact us for your inquiries about cable canal protector, cable canal belt, rubber cable belt and reinforced rubber belt.